Re: RE: WHERE TO POST 11/11/11 @ 11:11?

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, nat grant wrote:
you can totally make it a free download on bandcamp. i have two albums of my stuff up there for free - you just name your price when uploading, which can be 0. it would just be a matter of setting up a bandcamp site with a communal email address/password so different people could upload their tracks... (or everyone sending their tracks to one person to upload/manage)

=)

http://www.natgrantmusic.com

Yes, thanks, Nat..........two people at the Facebook Loopers Delight site
just informed me of the same thing.

I'll see if I can create a special  11/11/11  11:11   site there in the next few days.

yours,  Rick