Re: 11 minute looping piece @ 11:11 on 11/11/11

I'm in. This will be my first piece presented to the list members.

Brian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Walker" <looppool@cruzio.com> To: "LIVE LOOPING PROMO" <liveloopingpromo@googlegroups.com>; "LOOPERS DELIGHT (posting)" <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 8:02 AM
Subject: 11 minute looping piece @ 11:11 on 11/11/11

Here's what I propose:

That everyone on this list who feels like it,

sets up their live looping rig somewhere
and on Friday,  November 11th at either
11:11 a.m. or 11:11 p.m.

they commence to
play and record a live looping piece of music
that last exactly 11 minutes long.    Put an alarm clock
up in front of you while you play.

Then,   put that improvisation up somewhere on the web
(bandcamp, dropbox, yousendit, facebook, myspace,  whatever)

and let us all know where to find it.

This will be an 11 minute piece of music on 11/11/11 at 11/11 a.m. or 11/11 p.m.
wherever one lives.

If anyone needs suggestions for interesting rhythms in 11/8  or 11/4,
I'd be happy to oblige, but this is not necessary to make these pieces manifest and
resonate.

what do you all say?

yours,   rick walker