Re: Which macbook for live audio?

There is no such thing as overkill when it comes to computers in live
performance. Anyone who says otherwise is a fool courting disaster
because it isn't a matter of "if" but rather of "when."

Buy as much power/RAM/disk space as you possibly can afford.

Best,

Dennis

http://soundcloud.com/usrsbin
http://audiozoloft.com