Re: Boss RC-300

Sorry I keep screwing up and sending these with the return addresses:

As an RC50 user. I really feel stupid for saying this because I LOVE mine.
I=
t does what I need it to do.=20

I've also stated that what I do I think is vastly different and more
simple t=
han what y'all do.=20

I do have two complaints about the unit.=20
I have freakishly tiny, monkey feet. Still yet the pedals can be hard to
man=
ipulate if I have shoes on. Fortunate for me I hate shoes and=20
like to wear just toe socks on stage.  This is not a complaint on my end
but=
I would see where most would disapprove.=20

Another odd thing about this unit that I haven't seen addressed anywhere.
It=
's volume increases as its loops do. That threw my sound engineer for a
loop=
(pun intended)

I'm not down with midi. Until I see clips of Uncle Dave Macon or Grandpa
Jon=
es or the Ramones utilizing MIDI I don't think I'll be requiring it. I
under=
stand the RC50 midi sux. Perhaps. I knoweth not but it makes kick ass
loops o=
f my jaw harp.=20

Chaz Worm - singer, bass, banjo
Earth, Worm, &, Fire and