Re: Boss RC-300

Yes its a shame a manufacturer such as boss doesn't understand the importance of a feature like variable feedback, but there are work arounds, Mando man is a master of the slow manual volume fade out, even though it does divert his attention from other things as he is working his volume pedal. I think though that if the synch works well it will be a step in the right direction for those who want to group loop. its funny, everytime I see the roland rep he encourages me to participate in the ongoing Boss loop contests, as he has seen me play and do clinics. I can't seem to get it through his head that all I really want to do is be on the beta test team and be in a position to give them feedback about what they need to add to make their product more versatile and more sophisticated. As I've said before I believe Roland has a very insular design team and yet they were listening enough to try and iron out the midi synch issues, or at least, lets hope they have :-)
 Bill