Re: livelooping. Ambient.

What is sad is I hear a mechanical accordion grind too. I think it would sound so bizarre looped properly. The problem is Weird Al has the accordion market so cornered. I'm already doing a borderline comedy act anyway. If I were to bring out my looped accordion I would appear to be an even bigger poser than what I already am.
As bad as I am at banjo, I'm extremely sub-par on accordion. I can do a pretty good approximation of that accordion grind that I hear with the use of looping and bass harmonicas.
I'll keep playing non mainstream instruments so people will not discover what a fraud I am

Chaz Worm - singer, bass, banjo
Earth, Worm, &, Fire and
Electric Light Opry