Re: OT: hands-off VJ sw

On Sun, Nov 6, 2011 at 7:06 PM, Raül Bonell <raul.bonell@gmail.com> wrote:
Mark, I was testing Resolume last night. Could i use a midi event to
launch clips, even in the same 'layer'? This will do the trick.. I
could send some midi streams from Numerology or Live.. Have to check
out those new 'hands-off' features.. Thanks.

Yes, I believe you can, but you would have to explicitly map a note to a clip, but if you had 25 clips (8columns on 3 layers) you would get 3 octaves covered in one key.. that should be crazy!

Just guessing tho...

Mark Francombe
www.markfrancombe.com
www.ordoabkhao.com