Re: Guitar wiring.. Is this dangerous???

On 6 Nov 2011, at 18:16, William Walker <billwalker@baymoon.com> wrote:

> I would use the best audio cable you can afford /not use the GK cable to
> pass strait audio, yep, use two cables from your guitar.

ok tried this now, and yes it got rid if the hum, and the
electrocution from my 9v source. I personally can't hear a difference,
but I trust your theory is sound.

>  might also get rid of the ground hum in the process.
> 2 cent from a recovering guitar synthesist (5 years of sobriety)
> Bill
>
> PS any more enthusiastic reviews of the GR55 and I may fall off the
> wagon.

ill Get around to this, from an initial shock at how ...the same as
the GR30, just without the arp ( which i KNEW In advance- but still
why remove the best thing about the 30/33?) i have gotten over a
learning curve, and am now "getting it",
i am just concentrating on making usable guitar sounds now, lots of
fun, I particularly like how there are a few programable control
switches, and pedal. so 1 patch ( My clean patch) can have a switch to
turn on dirt, and a switch (hidden under the pedal, just like a Wah)
that can turn on a wah. In this way 1 patch can have numerous
variations. no patch change lag on these AFAICT...

review later