Re: 11/11/11 bummer with apologies

Well i recorded an acoustic voice thing on my EDP at 11.00PM yesterday
as well but did not record the process,
though it must have taken more than 11 min to arrive to the idea,which
is only a bit over one minute
is basically composed of 3 loops and recorded the sequences by
switching loops back and fort creating a compostiion
does it still count ?
if it does where would ypu like me to upload it for you to hear it?
thanx
Luis

--
www.luis-angulo.com