OT: Gear for sale

So, I made mention of some gear of friend of mine was selling a ways
back and now it appears that I have inherited said gear as he moves to
New Zealand.  And I don't have room for all this gear.

To cut to the chase, the following gear is up for sale, all in good
working order with prices negotiable.

M-Audio Delta 1010 soundcard and rack
http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/Delta1010?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=PPC&utm_campaign=none&gclid=CInWvuvjw6wCFQVlhwodg08QrQ

M-Audio Delta 66 soundcard and breakout
http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/Delta66

MOTU Timepiece XT (midi merge rack)
http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/MIDIExpXTUSB/

Yamaha TG-77 FM synth
http://www.vintagesynth.com/yamaha/sy77.php

Kurzweil K2000RS sampler with SCSI CD player and SCSI Zip drive
(including disks!!)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurzweil_K2000

Yamaha AW-2816 HD 16 channel digital  workstation recorder

Fostex FR-2 Professional field recording technology,
http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/FR2?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=PPC&utm_campaign=none&gclid=COrcoanlw6wCFQmAhwoda0XHpQ

Lexicon Vortex with footswitch

Roland TD-7 (1/2 rack drum synth module)

Boss SE-50 (1/2 rack multiu-fx-predecessor to the VF-1?)

Yamaha MJC8 8 input Midi patchbay

Flying Cow

M-Audio Microtrack 24/96 handheld recorder

If you're interested in any of this gear, drop me a line and we can
work out a price.  I don't want to deal with Ebay if I can help it so
I'm ready to cut a deal if it keeps me from dealing with them.

I'm sure many here can vouch for me as a long time lister and my ebay
feedback and the like is under kevin3td4.

Thanks for looking.

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos