Re: Ableton Live?

Basically, all I want to do at this point is import multiple samples drum tracks and grooves, loop them, and then live loop over that with my guitar and various VST effects like Reaktor, etc.   Maybe Live is overkill for this.  Will Mobius synchronize with a looped audio track in Live? I know these are basic ass questions. I'm plowing through YouTube tutuorials as fast as I can to see if this is what I need to get. :)

Has anyone created any Live/Mobius tutorial videos?