FS: Looperlative LP1

Hi all,

Haven't posted for a while, but I've been enjoying the list.

After much consideration, I've decided to sell my LP1. Before it goes to eBay, I thought I'd let the LD crowd have a shot at it. It would be nice to sell it to a 'familiar name'.

For LD'ers: $650 and you pay actual shipping. I have the original shipping box. The Buy It Now price on eBay will be higher. Paypal preferred, hopefully to a North American looper (I'm just North of San Francisco). The unit is in great condition.

It's been a great tool, but I've decided that I'm a software-type of looper (I don't perform live, either). The LP1 has been much more fun for me than the other hardware loopers I've used... but that's a preference sort of thing.

Regards,

Ken