Re: Re: Boss PS-6 as a tool for looped bass.

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, chaz worm wrote:
For harmony shifting I love my electro harmonic POG pedal.=20
I love my micro POG, too, but I have to say that the caveat here is
that it is synthesizing the pitches NOT harmonizing them from
everything I've been told and from everything I've heard.

The micro POG can really thicken stuff up, nicely and creates wicked
cool results when running a guitar through it and then into a distortion or
fuzz pedal.

I once saw Scout Nibblet play her little Fender Mustang through a POG running into a Big Muff...............wow, what a nasty and huge rock and roll sound that was.

I still say the Danelectro Chili Dog is the bomb for bass octave harmonizing.

I A-Bed them with the Boss OC-2,  the Boss PS-5 and PS-6 and the original
Digitech Red Whammy searching for my own solution.

The 'Dog' had the best tracking and the most natural sounding bass, imho.

rick walker