Re: Roland Synths (GR20, 33, and 55)

Well I really enjoyed programming my arpeggiator on the GR30, long past the point i tired of its skinny sound engine, when I auditioned the GR33 and found out they dumbed down the arpeggiator to non programability I was bummed. What I liked about a programable arp is i could create note sequences the average fixed arpeggiator wouldn't, for example: a pattern that sequences on a 16 beat arp grid in the following string order 6152435261524352 . or exploiting the GR30's polyphony By creating an arp that uses diads on each beat like this example using the following string pairs over the following 16 beat grid (65)(54)(43)(32)(21)(32)(43)(54)(65)(54)(43)(32)(21)(32)(43) (54), at some point I may pull my GR30 out and dust it off , I don't even have a GK pickup currently mounted on a guitar right now but all this talk has me thinking i should put one back on, then again I have felt very liberated in not using it for the last several years
 Bill