Re: airFX level mismatch.

On Dec 1, 2011, at 2:13 PM, andy butler wrote:

So I can guarantee you that I'm not bullshitting you...
...I actually *measure* this stuff.

Never said you were and never would have thunk it.

I can't even follow the simple math on electrical stuff. All I know is that, having several of these line or phono input devices, many  react as if  +4dbu is too much signal even though it is actually less signal than -10db.

And then there are those devices that react as if it is not enough signal, such as the Kaoss Pad which seem to attenuate the audio.

Not even the courtesy of consistency.
:-)

BobC