Fwd: airFX level mismatch.

Of course Andy you are correct about the Mix knob dipping some when in mid-position... that was my initial experience, since the Boogie's FX loop is serial there was no choice but to run Mix at 12 o'clock or so... but it was too quiet... hence the Suhr MiniMix, lovely little piece that essentially makes my (mono) serial FX loop into a parallel loop. That enabled me to run the EDP fully wet. But, the output still fell just shy of where I wanted it to be, so I used a Suhr Isoboost (clean boost) to just bump the EDP up a little, and the result was great.

And yeah, the whole MOTU thing is a real head scratcher. If anyone out there has run an EDP thru a MOTU device (I'm using the Traveler), I'd love to hear your experience :)

Meantime, I'm happy in VST-land. Might set up the EDP again with the Boogie and just keep it on hand for times when hardware is required....

Phil :)