Re: MIDI Controllers for Ableton Live

I just ordered a POK http://www.xtempozone.com/

I was really impressed by this video on youtube of a violinist doing
live looping with ableton and the POK:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPCiM_vwJ54

It's been discussed on loopersdelight before. The violinist is using
ableton for live looping, but not using ableton's looper, or any other
looper plugin, she's just recording clips. Seems like a really cool
way to do things.

(It's worth asking about the educational discounts for the POK if you
work in education)

--
Art Simon
simart@gmail.com