Re: eowave foot control

Very interesting idea! I've been dreaming for years about something
that simply converts input CV to MIDI. List member Ted Kilian uses one
or two such gadgets in his Max based setup. But I wouldn't dare to buy
this particular ne untested for the simple reason that the product
presentation sucks. We can't really be sure that it doesn't present
the impulses as "mouse clicks and mouse scroll wheel rolls" to the OS.
Ok, they do write "100% MIDI compatible" but until the manufacturer
clearly explains what MIDI events the converter presents the OS I for
one would look elsewhere to throw my money. For example, if it does
MIDI Program Change it would be very good with Ableton Live etc etc.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen