Re: OT: 24Bit/96Khz vs 16Bit/ 44.1Khz recording

"Record once, edit many."

You can't realistically uprez the recording, so if you have the
storage, go ahead and use the 24bit capability…you can always down-rez
to  64 kbitMP3  later … :D

Seriously? I noticed a tremendous difference with field recordings
when I bumped my TASCAM DR-100 to full 24-bit/96kHz. There was so much
more there to work with later...

Best,

Dennis

http://soundcloud.com/usrsbin