Re: The role of the mailing list and the FB sites.

The whole facebook thing is a bit overwhelming to me, I simply don't have the time like you said Mark to listen to everyones posts on one site much less two. I occasionally try to listen to a bunch of posts in a row, sometimes all at once which is good Charles Ives inspired fun. Add to what you said about the two facebook sites being somewhat redundant , the fact that some people post so much, how can we all possibly get through that much material and lead normal lives? I guess I might be guilty of over-posting sometimes, though I try not to do more than once a week if that much. but the whole issue of posting to both facebook sites creating redundant posts and more e-mail is a bit much. I would prefer people subscribe to my Youtube site. Why? because it's the most watched video oriented site on the web. No other reason. I'd rather hear what people have to say about the music on my Youtube site even though its attached to a google e-mail address I don't use much. I'd rather talk about looping techniques technology and philosophy here than facebook, which does venture in to gear discussion but is by nature a more chatty chummy socializing kind of vibe. this is not a bad thing necessarily but, for me... time spent talking about music is time spent away from playing music.
I'd rather Rock than Talk!!!!!!!!!
 happy new year my friends
Bill