From: natskyplaysdrums@hotmail.com
To: loopers-delight@loopersdelight.com
Subject: Momentum
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 21:36:55 +1100

Happy New Year everyone :)

I'd like to share a new looping project with you all, one I'll be working on all year:

http://momentumproject.blogspot.com

It's a cumulative composition; I'll add a bit, mix and post everyday - you can subscribe for email updates or just check in occasionally, and I'd love it if anyone would like to respond with their own tracks (there's a soundcloud dropbox on the site), or re-mix any of mine. All will be archived and free to download and share.

Thanks, in advance, for listening - I'm really excited about this!

Nat.

www.natgrantmusic.com