Re: MainStage looping

Per,

The fade-out function in Loopback didn't set well with me either, so I used the clear function instead with the compromise of manual fading. I've been using SooperLooper in Live for the last couple of years or so. I haven't been unhappy with that set up, but was never thrilled with it. I'm pretty excited with the MainStage config at this point. I'll have to try the RM effect in MS, thanks for the tip.

All the best,

Loren Claypool
genre-indifferent instrumental guitar music
www.lorenclaypool.com and links from there