Re: Liking/Disliking your own music

I have been recording for decades, and recently I have been transferring shows from cassette, reel, DAT, etc. I found a recording of a band that opened for my band 20+ years ago, put it on CD, and sent it to one of the band members (with whom I have stayed in touch). Great fun.

Listening to my 1974 self, my 1980 self, etc., has been both humbling and enlightening.