RE: OT: Music suggestions?

I have been listening alot to "  Scandinavian Electro-Jazz:
Nils Petter Molvaer, Eivind Aarset, Arve Henriksen, Arild Andersen,... (listening to Arve at the moment..)

I have also been listening a lot to Fennesz. Alva Note and Ryuichi Sakamoto.. god ambient electronic ambient or whatever..

And of course David Sylvian (who have played with many of these guys..)

David torn us another favorite, "Torn, Levin, White"," Prezens", "Oah".... great stuff