Re: OT: Music suggestions?

This year is a centennial year for John Cage. and I came across:
John Cage:  Melodies & Harmonies (2012) - performers  Annelie Gahl, Klaus Lang.
Surprisingly light, delicate, minimal and pretty.

A Confederacy of Dances Vol.1 (1992) and Vol 2 (1994) - Frisell, Marclay, Parkins, Zorn etc.
Missed them back when the LPs came out but fun listening now.

Recent jazz favorite:
Colin Stetson  -  New History of Warfare Vol.1 (2008).
Also, the latest by Keith Jarrett : Rio, is getting great reviews but I have not heard it yet.

Fusion
The Goat Rodeo Sessions (2011) country folk classical fusion with Yo Yo Ma.

Electronica
Deru - Say Goodbye to Useless

Vocal
Rokia Traore: Wanita (1999)

Reggae
I am quite fond of Midnite, he has a very groovacious chant down Babylon stylee (by way of St. Croix not Jamaica), most tracks I've heard by him are solid tasty roots.

BobC