Re: OT: Music suggestions?

Philip Conway schrieb:
True! I should have added Mogwai. They do the whole quiet-quiet-LOUD!!! thing better than anyone. I saw them live last year and you could actually feel the wall of sound
May I add Anton Bruckner, Richard Wagner, Olivier Messiaen and Luigi Nono? While they don't use the same wattage, experiencing e.g. the 12-trumpets/8-horns section after a pianissimo passage in the orchestral pit in Bayreuth in Lohengrin is a full-body experience as well.

         Rainer

--
http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs