From: Per Boysen [perboysen@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 5:52 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Innerclock

On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 11:24 PM, Phil Clevenger
<phil.clevenger@gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone have any experience using Innerclock products to better govern
> MIDI clock sync?
>
> http://innerclocksystems.com/New%20ICS%20Products.html

How would that be possible? I mean, the problem with MIDI clock sync
is not how it's governed but that the protocol in itself isn't very
accurate, meaning the slaving device will have to play catch-up all
the time; either it is a bit too fast and needs to slow down or it is
a bit too slow and needs to speed up. If MIDI clock doesn't sound
tight enough for your application I would rather use something else,
like for example MTC or Rewire.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com