Re: College

So I'm at the part of my life to choose what I want to do in the future (Junior year highschool).I feel torn by this decision especially considering that I'm highly indecisive on a daily basis... I

While it may be true that there are points in life where we have to make seemingly big choices...    Its also true that we never run out of big choices to make.  So, don't sweat it too much man.  Enjoy the mystery of who you will come to be.
the journey..  not the destination, that flashes before your eyes in the end.

and now, my LD brethren, please don't let the following link restart the Os-X Windoze debate :)

peace all
Daniel