Re: where are freedoms as musicians are going... ACTA

 Just to be clear.. I dont know too much about this issue, but is ACTA the UKs version of SOPA? Seems like it?, or Is it Euro-wide... Although theres much to be said for the European Community, it does put many countries into a bag, that starts to remove normal everyday freedoms, like the US has trouble with. In Norway we are not members of the EU, so Im not sure what it means to us, although in practice we agree to abide by everything they do. Its just we have a special issue with having half our country in the arctic circle, we provide financial incentives for inhabitants, that the EU doesnt allow, plus we have alot of oil, and we dont wanna share that do we?