Re: Ableton Live - Easing Usability with SoftSynth Patch Selection

Awesome! This is excellent. Thanks, Per. I remember reading about racks in Live, but I haven't been ableto figure out how to creat one. For some reason, the manual didn't make it very clear ot me. Do you know of a youtube video turorial on this?
Kris