Thought Radio Playlist for January 21, 2012.

http://soundscapes.us/thoughtradio/playlists/2012/120121.html

The Saturday edition of The AM/FM Show has alternating hosts.  When I am
at the helm, the show is called Thought Radio and you can expect to hear
electronic, ambient, spacemusic, Progressive Rock, and an eclectic mix
of other genres.  The show airs from 6:00 am to 8:00 am EST/GMT-5 on
WMUH Allentown, 91.7 FM and on the internet.  I also host Afterglow
every Thursday from 8:00 am to 9:30 am.
http://soundscapes.us/afterglow/index.html

                Show #216                January 21, 2012.

Phase I/Space:

ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
Richard Barbieri     Breaking the         T'AI (Auditorium Edizioni)
                       Silence/Light Years
VA [Andy Pickford    Derby Guildhall      Sequences No. 17
  and Dave Barker)     6-15-96
['ramp]              return               return (doombient)
['ramp]              radiocarbonpart one  return (doombient)
['ramp]              beacon               return (doombient)
['ramp]              radiocarbonpart two  return (doombient)

Phase II/Eclectic: (pre-empted by phases 1 and 3)

Phase III/Progressive Rock:

ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
Renaissance          Day of the Dreamer   Day of the Dreamer (Mooncrest)
Ozric Tentacles      Paper Monkeys        Paper Monkeys (Madfish)
Marillion            Goodbye To All That/ Brave (I.R.S.)
           Wave/The Opium Den/The Slide/Standing in the Swing
Marillion            Hard As Love         Brave (I.R.S.)
Nine Stones Close    Thicker Than Water   Traces (Progrock)
Alan Morse           Cold Fusion *        Four O'clock and Hysteria
                                            (InsideOut)

 * = excerpt
++ = Advanced CDR from artist
VA = Various Artists (compilation)

On the next show, I will continue the special on the sampler CDRs that
come with each issue of Sequences electronic music magazine.

Bill Fox
Host of Thought Radio, the Saturday edition of The AM/FM Show every
other Saturday at 6:00 am EST/GMT-5.
Phase 1: Electronic, ambient, and space music.
Phase 2: Mixed bag of acoustic, electric, pop, or New Age.
Phase 3: Progressive rock from past masters to contemporary releases.
Website - http://soundscapes.us/thoughtradio
Listen to WMUH Allentown locally at 91.7 FM or on-line at
http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh/stream.html