Software question: 3d party tremolo plugin?

Hi,

Anyone know about a simple 3d party tremolo plugin?

Both VST and AU format would do but it has to be able to follow host
sync and expose to the host its parameter for sweeping the musical
time values between at least a 64th note down to one and a half bar.

Amazing that a search on Google and KVR did not turn up a good
alternative! In Live I have the Autopan and in Mainstage/Logic I have
the Tremolo effect, but now I need to set up the same rig under Plogue
Bidule and it is all done except for this component. I'm getting the
feeling that such an effect is regarded "too simple" for the
developers out there. I already have stuff like N2O and QuadFromage
but such filterbank plugins is way too much overkill for this. I
simply need a gate running by a sine wave shaped LFO that syncs to
host clock quantized to musical duration values. I bet one could build
one in Bidule, but that's so boring and time consuming.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen