Re: Matt the KUSF in Exile DJ

Congrats Matt! :)

-cpr

Quoting Matt Davignon <mattdavignon@gmail.com>:

Hi all,

I now have a radio show on KUSF in Exile. My show broadcasts on
Tuesday nights at midnight (Wednesday morning) on www.savekusf.org.

The first episode is archived on the official site at:
http://www.kusf-archives.com/2012/01/kusf-in-exile-011912-midnight-2-am-matt.html

And I'll back up 8 or so episodes at http://ribosomematt.podomatic.com
(With the podcasts I've been doing up to that point.)

Mostly, it'll be a 1 hour show - mostly.

Some history - KUSF used to be the college station of USF in San
Francisco. Last year, the university suddenly sold the transmitter and
frequency license to the classical station KDFC, closing the college
radio station without any warning to students, staff or community.
Since then, KUSF has found a home broadcasting online through some
bandwidth donated by WFMU. So, it's currently an online-only station,
even though a lot of the programming is similar to when it was a
terrestrial station.

--
Matt Davignon
mattdavignon@gmail.com