Re: OT Ebow casing degradation

Was hoping to see Tim Nelson chime in on this part of the thread: he
did an entire CD called "mesh" with Ebow and acoustic guitar a couple
years ago…very cool stuff …

http://youtu.be/taTBcD-KV04

Main point is that the strings have to have sufficient amount of
iron/steel in them to work and you'd be surprised how loud it can get…

Best,

Dennis

http://soundcloud.com/usrsbin
http://audiozoloft.com