Re: aCTION cOMPOSITION (improvisation over a chromatic theme, a Drip painting procedure)

Gush I love that guitar tone you have there!!! And I like the way this
piece turned out. Scales like that is also a favorite of mine. The
ultimate "science fiction music scale", causing evil clusters and
proudly refusing to go anywhere outside its won perfection.

BTW, have you noticed that the timbre of that guitar/amp is very close
to a tenor sax? Except for string attack envelop that is, of course.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen