Re: Sound Design vs. Presets

Per,
Great point about presets being no different than real instruments.
Haven't really considered it in that way. I think I'm going to start
exploring presets too now. I've had a habit of completely ignoring presets
in synthesizers and even completely deleting the plugin if there was no
basic default preset to start from scratch. I just realized, how the heck
would I gain any creativity for new sounds when I never allow myself to
listen to the plugin's potential through presets! haha