OT: Bandcamp Album release

I decided to give Bandcamp a try and it does have some nice flexibility in its options. And I like that there is more to hear than 30 sec clips for anyone interested.

http://rpcollier.bandcamp.com/album/platz

The title track is the soundtrack for the Manhattan video some might have seen on my Youtube channel. That audio was equalized to a Crappy Speaker preset that cuts off the bottom end.
The album track is the full spectrum audio.

The loopiest track is #5 - Digression - with at least 3 guitar loops done with RC20 and Ableton.
Just basic ostinato type stuff.

regards

BobC