any of you guys heard of Jason Derulo?

Hello, loopers! I am curious if any of you are aware of Jason Derulo. The
reason I
mention his name on a looping message board is because he did a remix of
Imogen Heap's "Hide and
Seek." Derulo's version is called "Whatcha Say." In part of the song,
Imogen says "What
did she say?" In Derulo's version, he loops the "what" part five times, so
it sounds like
"what-what-what-what-what did she say?" I would like to recommend this
song to all loopers; it is one
of the looping key points in our history. The song came out in 2009.
Tyler Z