Re: Do We Perceive Beauty in an Unexpected Context

8-) … nothing further need be said.

(Oh, it's "Andy Goldsworthy" and he's an OBE. He does share his work
in more conventional means, too, besides the photographs of his less
logistically-challenging ones!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Goldsworthy)

Best,

Dennis