RE: hEADLESS gIT hOP (your looper can't do THIS.. well Per can...(new music) (elektron Octatrack)

Nice. Has a very gratifying texture to it.

Brian

From: Anders Bergdahl [mailto:anders_e_bergdahl@hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2012 6:50 PM
To: Loopers Delight
Subject: hEADLESS gIT hOP (your looper can't do THIS.. well Per can...(new music) (elektron Octatrack)

I decided to try something new.. and different.. so I set up the Elektron to produce rhytmic "stuff", i muted the "live" guitar and played random things i G-ish.. sampled the "stuff" and looped it..

So this is a lot more rhythmic than usual BUT all rhytms are from guitar being sampled, sequenced, looped, resampled... and looped..

Rather crazy, diffrent but fun.. please listen

One take, all live no overdubs only fading in added after recording so that you wont have to hear a minute of getting da beat going..

Perhaps you don't WANT your looped to do this kind of stuff....