Re: This list... was BBS format

On Feb 22, 2012, at 12:31 AM, mark francombe wrote:

I think he knew that Jeff.. and I know what he means! You just try
sending a mail to LD using the wrong mail address, Kim sends you a
mail and reminds you politely but firmly what a dolt you are...

Okay, I gotcha. I wondered if that's what he meant...I just wasn't sure.

I thought long and hard about whether or not to send that message, but I figured (just in case, he hadn't heard), I wanted to be as tactful as possible.

Anyway, the list carries on.

Back to the thread...I kind of like things the old-school way, too. I'm not sure I'd follow a BB version of this list very closely. Actually, I don't even know why I'm here--but I stick around, mostly for the conversation and the company. lol

Jeff