Music or bad habits ruining it for me.

I love music. Thats a given. But it is almost starting to break more than
make me. Lately the only thing I've ever been able to really focus on is
music. Its horribly affecting my grades at school. Every night (such as
tonight) I dont do my homework it is often a music related problem. Today
I just laid in bed after school worrying about what to do because I havent
progressed in piano and have lessons tomorrow. I also was listening to
music. My sleeping patterns are screwed up now. Every day I tell myself im
going to go to bed at a normal time only to (time after time)
unintentionally fall asleep halfway slouched on my bed still wearing all
my day clothes then wake up at 3-4am feeling stupid for once again not
getting my homework done. Dont make it back to bed until about 5am then
have to wake up at 6:45 to get ready for school. Im always too tired at
school so i dont learn anything which just leads to me not doing my
homework again and repeating the same destructive cycle.

Kaylon