Re: Unreliable Midi

> This is driving me nuts. I can't believe there is no remedy for this (and
> no, I don't want Apple products :)

Fair enough although I don't think it is a case of unreliable MIDI,
but more so unreliable Windows based machines in general. These are
exactly the reasons why I switch to Apple products. Maybe you might
consider Linux?

With that said, Mr Duke's suggestion to try Windows 7 may be useful.
"Plug and play" on Windows machines was a pipe dream until recently.
Just my two pence.

Ricky