Re: raymond Scott movie and presentation this Friday phila PA

Luckily, I got to see a presentation (the premier?) of this Raymond Scott doc here in Portlandia almost 2 years ago and with Scott's son there to host the presentation and to relate some personal stories and info about his incredible father. It was very enjoyable. This gig at The Rotunda and with JE Winner looks to be a very promising experience. And FREE! Whoa....

If only I lived in Philly, or had the $ to take a quick roundtrip there! (sigh) Oh well.... :-)

Cheers-
Rev. Stevie Fever
Portlandia
http://www.spiritone.com/~rvfever