Re: VIDEO: Kimbra, and her live vocal looping

She's looping?!?

She had me with the stripes (@_@)

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 22, 2012, at 9:53 AM, James Collin <music@jamescollin.com> wrote:

Looks like she's using a VoiceLive Touch to do looping, at least on the left side of her setup. http://www.tc-helicon.com/products/voicelive-touch/

Probably and iPad on the right, perhaps running GarageBand, or something else with a virtual keyboard.

- J

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 6:45 PM, Art Simon <simart@gmail.com> wrote:
Nice, and I like the dangerous PA leakage as well.

Seems like an iPad to me (gee, aren't I observant) but no clue on the
looper. None of the iPad loopers I know would let you record those
organ sounds while looping vocals.

--
Art Simon
simart@gmail.com