Re: What are the looper features that manufacturers are stupid to leave out?

Clicks are not as big of a problem with the DD20, pretty forgiving really. I made a footswitch with a very light momentary for tapping loop length and can get it down to almost a buzz :) This is one of my favorite things about the DD20, the ability to retap the length of a running loop. Also you can change the actual note value of the taps.