Part 2, conclusion (Re: GR55 tip for USB digital line-in on Mac without sacrificing fidelity)

I'd like to report in that the latency is quite horrendous with this
Aggregate Device fix for GR55 + other audio interface. Just as Charles
Zwicky pointed out. I did not notice that when first plugging in and
dreaming away with cascades of wishy-washy non attacking pad sounds.
But as I got to the lead sounds it got quite bad, latency-wise. Oh
well... another experience richer for the future. Back to plugging two
analog guitar cables from the GR55 into the RME :-)  I still have my
old noise gates on the input at the receiving end to keep the Roland
hiss out from the silence between notes.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen