Re: Describing Your Music

It depends on who I'm talking to, how much they know about the music,
and how much they're likely to care:

Weird Stuff
Experimental
Improvised Electronic Music
A modern take on 70's freeform synthesizer space music
I imagine pre-cambrian life and try to come up with a soundtrack for
it, using a drum machine and a bunch of pedals in an arrangement that
evokes old modular synthesizers.

Hmmm, I like that last one. I should put that in my bio.

--
Matt Davignon
mattdavignon@gmail.com