Re: Looperlative LP2

Mine is on my way to me. I do read TGP and I have to say I was a bit concerned about the sound quality comments (I don't need it to be super hi-fi as I mainly plan to use it for noisy looopy weirdness, but hearing that one member found it unuseable did worry me). Bob did send some sound clips of the audio quality in the pre-shipping email to me and although you can hear a bit of signal degradation, it should be more than adequate for my use. Also it's good to know that mine should be from the bug-free batches. It should be here in a week or so, so I'll post comments then.