Re: ADSR real time plug in?

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 6:50 PM, William Walker <billwalker@baymoon.com>
wrote:
>     Does any one make an ADSR plugin that can be applied in real time, ie
> used during loop creation while recording, as apposed to just working as
> post production App?

Here is a sounding example of playing through the PSP N02 multi filter
bank plugin. I backed down the Attack to give a smooth tone suitable
for 8th notes as I do play here. You can hear that there is also a
little filtering going on but I took off all resonance to minimize the
filtering effect.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4963264/48k2x.mp3

You hear the PSP N02 best in the beginning before the chaotic Mobius
looping starts.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com